2017 NAMA SHOW INFO
FAQs for Attendees
- What does “NAMA” stand for?
- NAMA stands for the National Automatic Merchandising Association.
- What does NAMA do?
- NAMA is the national trade association of the food and refreshment vending, coffee service and foodservice management industries, including on-site, commissary, catering and micro markets. Our membership is comprised of service companies, equipment manufacturers and suppliers of products and services to operating service companies.
- Where and when is the OneShow?
- The 2017 NAMA OneShow will take place April 19-21, 2017 at The Venetian, 3355 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89109.
- Is there a membership to your association and how much is it?
- Yes, there are different categories of membership. Learn more about NAMA membership or contact NAMA Membership at 888-337-8363 or email@example.com.
- Do you have to be a member or meet any criteria to attend the OneShow?
- You do not need to be a member of NAMA to attend the OneShow, although pricing is considerably lower for members. Anyone involved in the coffee service, micro market and vending industries are welcome to attend the OneShow.
- How much does it cost to attend the OneShow?
- There are different price levels. Visit the registration page for pricing information.
- Is the registration fee the same for my spouse?
- Yes, the pricing will be the same for spouses as it is for the member/non-member attendee.
- Can children attend?
- Yes, children are welcome on the show floor. Children under the age of 18 can attend the OneShow free of charge. Please note: Strollers are not allowed on the show floor.
- Does my personal care assistant have to pay for a registration badge?
- No, if you have a disability and require a personal care assistant they will receive a complimentary visitor badge when you register together.
- Can students attend the OneShow?
- Yes, we welcome all hospitality students to the OneShow. Just show your student I.D. at registration, and you may attend free of charge.
- Are educational sessions included in my registration fee?
- All of our exciting keynote speakers and many other educational programs are included, unless otherwise noted.
- What is the attire?
- The recommended attire is business or business-casual
This entry was posted in Site News
, Vending News
and tagged business
, buy a vending machine
, combo vending machine
, health conscious
, piranha vending
, purchase vending machine
, snack and soda vending machine
, snack and soda vending machines
, used vending machines
, vending business
, vending machine
, vending machine business
. Bookmark the permalink